Torpedo innovation meets vertical bottle design. Brand new 28-ounce (828mL) hydration system with minimal frontal area. Includes composite mount and clamps, splash-proof lid over quick-fill opening, straw with bite valve, and Hydroblade bottle. All-in-one system for one great price! The Hydroblade is for casual mountain biking with front suspension forks.
The most convenient, complete vertical hydration system available.
- Safer riding - no reaching down for your bottle
- Easily refuels. Simply lift lid and fill using wide mouth, quick-fill opening
- Bite valve keeps straw full for quick drinking
- Comes complete with easy clip-on clamps for triathlon and TT Bars
- Mount the Hydroblade on MTB, fitness, drop or flat bars using the Hydroblade Universal Mount, available separately.
- Fits widest range of bars – 80-160mm (center-to-center)
Easy to Drink and Refill
- Hands-free drinking. Simply sip from the straw, keeping your eyes on the road ahead.
- NEW ClickCover! ClickCover designed with grippy pull-tab for opening. Simply pop open and refill via Split Cap. Insert bottle nozzle into aperture for fast, quick refill.
- Comes with two cap styles! System also includes highly-acclaimed classic Torpedo Clear Cap. Wide mouth, quick-fill opening also makes mid-ride refill of tablets or powder a breeze.
- Top-of-the-line bite valve decreases bloating by reducing air intake when sipping
- Flat bottom allows bottle to stand upright on counter when filled
Clean, Aerodynamic Design
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) optimized aerodynamic shape to minimize system drag
- Flow straighteners molded in for added drag reduction
Highly-Acclaimed Megadjust Mounting
- Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 80mm-160mm (center-to-center)
- Accommodates up to 20° of aerobar extension rotation
- Clips onto aerobar extensions for a clean bike aesthetic. Eliminates need for extra zip-ties, rubber bands or electrical tape to prevent rocking or tilting
- Fits 22.2 diameter aerobar extensions
|Clear / 20-ounce||817195012257||2214|