The CeramicSpeed BB86 SRAM GXP Road Bottom Brackets are compatible with press-fit specific bike frames only. The shell diameter is 41mm ID, and when the bearings and cups are pressed in, they fit the 24/22mm SRAM and Quarq spindle.
There are two versions of the CeramicSpeed Bearings that come installed in the cups. The first choice is our low drag, long life Standard Bearing with hardened-steel races and our super-round CeramicSpeed balls. The second choice is our Coated Bearing, which uses those same balls installed on coated, hardened-steel races for longer life and less bearing drag.
- This BB86 bottom bracket works with cranks that have 24/22mms, including Quarq and SRAM.
- Frictional drag of CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings is typically 0.3-0.4 watts per set. That represents an average 75% drag drop versus standard bottom brackets. The hardened-steel races feature ceramic balls that are 100% smoother and 15% harder than the ceramic competition. The bearings last at least three times longer than other bearings.
- Coated Bearings reduce drag further and increase service life. The coated races see a 50% drag reduction and an improvement in bearing life of 60%.
In The Box:
- 2 cups with bearings installed
- 2 dust covers
- 1mm spacer
- 0.5mm spacer
- GXP wave washer
- Plastic cable protector
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker sheet
|Black / BB86 / Coated / GXP / 86.5mm||05711050005024||101485|
|Black / BB86 / Standard / GXP / 86.5mm||05711050004553||101484||20129|