10 years ago, we launched a bike that kickstarted a revolution in the design and construction of the performance road bike. The Teammachine SLR has won every major title that a bike can win, including Monuments, World Championships, Olympic Games, and the Tour de France.
Using the combined knowledge from the past decade, we've changed the game again to deliver an all-new, class-leading frameset that is ready to lead for another 10 years.
- Accelerated Composites Evolution Technologie + (ACE+): ACE+ not only runs through thousands of virtual prototypes using Stiffness, Weight, and Compliance as key factors, but now includes a fourth key factor in prototyping: Aerodynamics.
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS): The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS keeps cables and housing in their place—out of sight.
- D-Shape Seat Post: Improved seatpost design removes any excess material, providing aerodynamic benefits and extra compliance.
- Bottom Bracket and Torsional Stiffness: Renowned for its power transfer, the new Teammachine SLR goes one step further with a wider bottom bracket contact area provided by the new downtube shape and the optimized carbon layup.
- Fork Profile: An aerodynamically reshaped fork with stealth dropout design and integrated thru-axle nut shows that high technical proficiency can go hand in hand with beautiful, minimalist aesthetics.
- Aerocore Design: Our Aerocore system consists of two superlight carbon cages that seamlessly integrate into the reshaped downtube and seat tube, resulting in significant drag reduction when used with bottles.
- Comfort is Speed: The new Teammachine SLR is more compliant than ever, thanks to the latest evolution of the Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) technology. Fine tuning of our carbon layups has produced enhanced vertical frame compliance, which combines with tuned seatpost flex to improve traction and control while simultaneously reducing muscle fatigue.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Teammachine SLR Carbon with Aerocore Design, ICS Technology, stealth cable routing, Integrated Aerocore Bottle Cages, Stealth Dropout Design, TCC Race compliance level, PF86 bottom bracket|
|Fork||Teammachine SLR Carbon with Aerocore Design, TCC Race compliance level, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, Stealth Dropout Design, 48mm offset|
Front: 12x100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12x142mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss P 1800 Spline DB 32|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino, 25mm|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-30T|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2, Hydraulic|
|Handlebars||BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend|
|Stem||BMC RSM01, w/computer and camera mount|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Saddle||Fizik Antares R7|
|Seat Post||Teammachine Carbon D-Shape Seatpost, 15mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.