- Drivetrain Speeds: 2x9 or 3x9 - Front Derailleur/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
$19.99 - $24.95
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's SL-M315 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
Nexus Revoshift 3-speed shifter with optical gear display.
For those who ride road bikes and prefer the upright riding style and stability of flat bars, Shimano Tiagra flat bar shifters are an ideal choice. - Instant release, 2-way release - Rapidfire Plus technology - Optical gear display - Includes SP41 shift cable set - Compatible with standard road front derailleurs
Shimano Tourney SL-RS45 shift lever delivers easy and reliable shifting for all riders. The Revoshift shifter allows riders to maintain a secure and stable grip on the handlebar by requiring just a twist of the thumb and index finger for shifting. - Twist shifter - Optical gear display - Includes SIS40 shift cable set - Stationary grips not included
The Shimano Tourney SL-TX30 is a thumb shifter for mountain bikes that features Shimano's Optical Gear Display, which tells riders what gear position is selected while riding. - Thumb shifters - Optical gear display - Includes SIS40 shift cable set
• Multiple simultaneous display fields • Battery level • Gear position • Shift mode (Synchronized or Manual) • FOX iCD position (Climb or Descend) • Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch • Change between S1, S2, and Manual shift maps • Audible Shimano Synchronized Shift notification tone • Precision derailleur adjustment • Easy access adjustment mode • Numerical adjustment indicator • Junction A function • Battery charging port • Three E-tube wiring ports
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
$12.00 - $24.95
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
Simplicity and performance made for all day adventures. The pure shifting performance of Eagle AXS is now available with GX. Shift under load, over the roughest terrain, uphill, without changing your grip on the bar. GX Eagle AXS changes your level of control on the bike when you're under pressure and pushing hard. More than that, it changes your relationship with the bike. No cable, housing or wires to manage opened up design and engineering possibilities with the GX Eagle AXS controller. Featuring the proven ergonomic touchpoints that make shifting effortless, they are customizable to your preferences, allowing you to choose which button does what through the AXS App. - AXS enabled componentry software makes it possible to both program and personalize compatible SRAM and RockShox components - Touchpoints are totally customizable to your preferences, allowing you to choose which button does what through the SRAM AXS App - Customize inboard and outboard shift options - Compatible with SRAM MatchMaker X - System is completely water- and dust-proof to IP69K - Pairs with all derailleurs in the SRAM Eagle AXS ecosystem
$9.00 - $16.95
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur.
Compatible with all other SRAM Eagle drivetrains, the SX Eagle Trigger Shifter keeps the promise of a simple shift. SX Eagle means easy, intuitive shifting every time for every rider.
SRAM’s I-Motion 3 Shifter is simple and easy-to-use for hours of care-free riding. This 3-speed twist-shifter works in concert with SRAM’s I-Motion 3 internally-geared hub (sold separately). Whether you’re going up uphill, downhill, are pedaling under load, or even standing still, the I-3 shifter performs beautifully.
Centos Xpress+ shifters are jam-packed with bearings for slick shifting action. The bearings are bikes' best friends, and when they meet with shifters, the result is minimal loss in transferring force from your fingertip into shift cables. - Cold forged body for minimalistic design - 4 bearings for smooth shifting action - Include shift cables
The TR12 drivetrain system is the result of an intimate development relationship with 5x DH World Cup Overall Champion, Aaron Gwin, and his personal mechanic, John Hall. From start to finish, the project spanned more than two full years of conceptualizing to achieve this high-performance design. DERAILLEUR The new TR12 rear derailleur is able to provide a quiet and accurate ride over the roughest trails. The key feature to this pursuit is the Hall Lock. During the Race season, lead mechanic for Intense Factory Racing, John Hall, noticed excessive movement around the B-knuckle when riding over rough rock gardens and in tracked out corners. This was leading to more chain skipping and slapping creating possible variances in shifting. This inspired John's idea to lock the B-knuckle to the bike's derailleur hanger. TRP engineers worked closely with Hall to create this feature, The Hall Lock. - Hall Lock - G-Spec Ratchet Clutch - G-Spec finishing touches - Carbon fiber cage & upper link - Extra-wide parallelogram pivot - Sealed cartridge bearing pulleys SHIFTER Ergonomics are key to Aaron, which is why he wanted something a little different. As a result, TRP engineers looked at the cable release lever's ergonomics and devised a system to move it in a linear path to mimic the motion of a rider's thumb, rather than rotating it away. This unique positioning allows for a more consistent contact patch providing overall better grip and shifting performance when the trail gets rowdy. - Shift levers designed and located for optimum performance by Aaron Gwin - New linear actuation for improved ergonomics and consistent thumb contact - Enhanced grip & tactile feel built into lever paddles: embossed grooves on advance and release lever - Carbon fiber upper housing & advance lever position with brake lever - Ball bearing equipped - 12 speed - Tool-free straight-lace cable changes - Rider-adjustable home position of lower lever with a 40-degree range
- Alivio M3100 series shifters - 2x9 and 3x9 options enable a variety of riding styles - 2-speed front shifter uses single-paddle Rapidfire Plus Mono technology for the most simple & intuitive front shifting - Rapidfire Plus rear shifter mechanism allows up to 3 downshifts at once - Easy to read optical gear display - Optislick cables included - Pairs of shifters also include SP-41 cable housing
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's ALTUS SL-M2010 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - MEGA 9 LITE close ratio gearing - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
Shimano Rapidfire Plus flatbar shift levers for road and fitness bikes. Compatible with 2x8 and 3x8 Claris R2000 components. The levers are also equipped with 2-Way Release for different riding styles or shifting (index finger or thumb) from various riding positions. The upper lever still performs the same function, but it swings both ways. Pull it with your finger or push it with your thumb—you choose. - Optical display to quickly see what gear you are in - Quick-adjust barrel for fine-tuning shifting
The Deore M6000 Rapidfire shifters deliver light, smooth action paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. - OPTISLICK cable - Precise and consistent shifting performance - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Intuitive and readily visible OGD - 1 shifter for double and triple use - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 3/2 - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
The Shimano Deore SL-M6100 Right Shift Lever is designed for use with 12-Speed Deore M6100 MTB drivetrains. - I-Spec EV creates a clean and action-optimized cockpit with a wider adjustment range to suit riders of various styles, preferences, and body types - RapidFire Plus technology is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke - OT-SP41 reduces inner cable friction to provide quick response and effortless shifting
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
The Revoshift shifter allows you to change gears by simply twisting with thumb and index finger while keeping your hands on the handlebar. - Easy and reliable shifting is good for average riders and beginners. - Dual-diameter shift collar allows any hand size to get a secure grip on the shift collar. - Designed to improve efficiency in the Nexus internally geared hub system
- 10-speed - Rapidfire Plus - 2 way release - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
- 11-speed - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - Clean and action-optimized cockpit - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
- 12-speed - Quick and easy shifting - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
The Firebolt Switch Unit control with intuitive operation is ergonomically designed for a MTB. It’s the ultimate in comfort and reliability as you switch between modes while blasting through the trails. - The e-MTB Switch Unit (SW-E8000-L) is ergonomically designed for the specific demands of MTB riding such as riding through tight singletrack and bumpy terrain - Accurate, smooth shifting between power-assist modes regardless of weather or terrain conditions - Switch between Boost, Trail, Eco and Walk settings in a flash during the ride. Shifters incorporate the same design and shifting feel as XT Di2 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Four support settings to choose from: Boost, Trail, Eco, Walk - Boost: Complete support for a max boost and expert climbing - choose between high, med, or low level of assist - Trail: Intuitively smooth gradated support through even the most demanding singletracks. Automatically adjusts its level of support based on pedal pressure. Choose between high, med, or low level of assist - Eco: Solid support for those long expeditions - Walk: Assists you when you need to get off the bike and walk it—simple to activate
Page 1 of 5 Next page